GDPR Compliance & Policy
abide by and are compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 (herein referred to as “The DPA”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (herein referred to as “The GDPR”) which comes into effect on 25th May 2018.
We are committed to keeping buyers’ personal information secure and confidential.
Lawful Basis for Processing Personal Data
For the purposes of The GDPR, we are the Data Processor when selling online and process all personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. Under Article
6 of The GDPR, the lawful basis on which we process personal data received from you is that of “Contract” - whereby data processing is necessary in order to fulfil buyer orders and enquiries. We retain information provided
by buyers, such as transaction information for internal financial accounting purposes. It is a legal requirement to retain this information for a period of 7 years.
1) Data We Receive: Personally Identifiable Information.
We receive personally identifiable information from our website only when it is voluntarily submitted by buyers when placing an online order, take
part in our promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires; or contact us via e-mail, phone or letter. The data we receive includes: name, billing address, delivery name, delivery address, e-mail address,
telephone number, date of order, items ordered, value of items ordered, chosen method of delivery. We DO NOT sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease personally identifiable information to any third party for any purpose.
2) How we use buyers’ personal information?
We may use any personal buyer information provided by the buyer to:
• Process and dispatch buyers’ order/s
• Carry out regulatory checks to meet our legal
• Prevent and detect crime
• Develop and improve our products
• Undertake anonymised statistical analysis (we won’t be able to identify individuals from this data)
We treat all information
we hold about buyers as private and confidential. We will not reveal any personal details or details concerning buyers’ orders to anyone not connected with us, unless:
• A buyer asks us to reveal the information,
or we have a buyer’s permission to do so
• We are required or permitted to do so by law
• It is required by law enforcement, fraud prevention or credit reference agencies
We may share buyer personal information
with our suppliers, service providers and other contractors only to fulfil orders buyers place with us on our website or via the telephone.
Data Subject Access Requests
Under The GDPR buyers are entitled to obtain from us (the Data Processor for the purposes of The GDPR when selling a copy of the data held concerning them and to have any inaccuracies
in the data rectified. We are obliged to provide this data to within 1 calendar month of the request and free of charge. However we have the right to refuse or charge for requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive
Thank you for your custom and should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
General Terms and Conditions
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical profession.
You should not use the information supplied for diagnosing or treating a disease, or for prescribing any medication. If you are suffering from or suspect that you have a medical problem, please promptly contact your
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by any statutory or professional body and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
If you have
a medical condition, or are taking prescribed medication, please consult with your doctor before taking any supplement
Any text supplied on this website which refers to particular products will have been provided
by the manufacturer and then replicated on this site in good faith. We do our best to keep this information up-to-date. However, users should always read the instructions supplied with/on the product (from the manufacturer)
for the most recent information and instructions.
Naturaljuices.co.uk accept no responsibility for products not showing effect or unknown side effects.
We reserve the right to decline to fulfill order requests if we are unable to obtain the ordered items from our suppliers. In the case that we cannot fulfill an order, we will refund
the appropriate amount directly to your credit/debit card.
Special offers are valid only while stocks last.
Prices may be updated as and when required due to exchange rate fluctuations. If the price, weight or description of any product has been incorrectly described
naturaljuices.co.uk reserves the right to correct the error and to refund the cost of the product in question.
We are able to accept most currencies via Paypal.
We accept payment by credit or debit card and UK cheques (made out Natural Juices). Acceptable cards are: American Express, Mastercard, Solo, Maestro, Switch, Visa, Visa Electron and Delta
We use Paypal because it is safe and secure and this very important to us. This is how Paypal protect you online:
High Level of Data Encryption.
Safeguarding your financial and personal information is one of our most important priorities. That’s why we automatically encrypt all sensitive information sent between your
computer and our servers.
When registering or logging in to our site, we verify that your Internet browser is running Secure Sockets Layer 3.0 (SSL) or higher.
Information is protected by SSL with an encryption key length of 128 bits (the highest level commercially available).
Your personal information is stored on our servers and heavily guarded, both physically and electronically. To further shield your credit card and bank numbers, we do not directly connect
our firewall-protected servers to the internet.
Orders received before 2.30pm are usually dispatched on the same day. If we receive an order after this time, it is normally dispatched with the following day’s orders. Single Items are sent via
Royal Mail 2nd Class Business Post and Multiple Items are usually sent via our couriers DPDLocal for Next Working Day Delivery. If you have any special delivery instructions, you can leave them in the ‘Message’ box
via Paypal when completing the checkout process. All items sent by DPDLocal are delivered the next working day. You may provide us with your work address or another address for delivery at checkout if you know you are
not going to be home when DPDLocal attempts to deliver your order. DPDLocal deliver orders between 9am and 5.30pm. A one hour delivery time slot is usually allocated by DPDLocal so you don’t have to wait in all day
for them. If you are not in, they will leave a calling card for you and will usually attempt to re-deliver the item on the next working day. If they are still unable to reach you, DPDLocal will take your order to their
nearest depot where you can collect your order at your convenience. Your package must however be collected within 5 working days or it will be returned to us. Please note that returned packages will incur a re-delivery
charge of £15.00. Please contact us should you not have received your order within 5 working days. Single units will be sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class Business Post. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery.
Deliveries to Northern Ireland or the Scottish Highlands are usually sent via myhermes and can take 5-7 days for delivery.
Under no circumstances will Naturaljuices.co.uk be held liable for any loss or
inconvenience arising from late delivery of goods.
In the unlikely event you decide you do not want the item you have received it may be returned to us within 30 days of our invoice date, with the following conditions:
- The item must be in a re-saleable condition, i.e. that is with full wrapping intact and unopened /unused.
- All attached labels must still be with the item.
- The return shipping charges are at your own expense and we recommend that you send all items back by a signed delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for items posted to us that are lost in transit. Whilst
we ship our products to you free of charge, we will make a charge for this service when you return any unwanted goods to us.
- You must contact us first to inform us of your intention to return an item.
- Please also enclose a note with an invoice number and with your full contact details or a copy of your invoice
The above conditions also apply if you wish to exchange an item such as if you have chosen the wrong product or size etc. If an item is defective we will either arrange for collection or refund the postage incurred by you.
Please return all items to us at the following address:
Naturaljuices.co.uk Braemar House
30 Kings Ave
Sunbury on Thames
What happens if my Order goes missing in the Post?
In the very unlikely event that your Royal Mail Order goes missing in the post, we have the following policy: (These are usually single items. Multiple items
are sent by DPDLocal for Next Working Day Delivery)
- If your parcel doesn’t arrive within 10 days after dispatch, you should contact us (within 30 days of placing your order) and report the matter.
- Please call us on 0208 8941315, or you can email us at email@example.com or write to us at the address above.
- If your parcel hasn’t been delivered within 10 working days after shipment, then we can begin tracking its whereabouts for you.
- In the unlikely event that a parcel cannot be found or tracked within 30 days of dispatch it will be considered to be lost and we will send a replacement or offer a credit. Most orders are sent by recorded delivery
which aids our ability to track parcels from door to door.
- In every case of a parcel going missing to date, it has been due to the recipient not being in when the post arrived. In this case, the parcel was returned to the sorting office to await for the recipient to arrange
another delivery (a card is left at the address). We reserve the right in these cases to ask the recipient to rearrange the delivery with their local sorting office.
Overseas Parcels (Airmail/Airsure/International Recorded Delivery).
- If you don’t receive your order by 30 days after order please call us on 00 44 208 8941315 with your order number or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
write to us a the address above.
- We will then investigate to see where the parcel is and report back to you within 48 hours (2 working days) with our initial findings.
- Due to the difficulty in tracking international parcels we cannot guarantee any refund against losses. However, we will investigate the loss though the mail system and, where able, will pass on any compensation
that we receive by way of a refund. This amount is normally up to £28.00 and may not cover the full cost of the items purchased. This process can take up to 6 weeks, due to the speed at which Royal
Some of the links for products on our website are affiliate links, which means that we may earn a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase using the link. When you
make a purchase, the price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link. Natural Juices & Vitamins Ltd take no responsibility
for the delivery, effectiveness, quality or suitability of products purchased on 3rd party websites. Products purchased on 3rd party websites are delivered by the owners of that website and all queries relating
to purchases from these websites should be made directly to the websites Customer Services Department.