BetterYou DLUX 400 Daily Vitamin D Oral Spray
DLUX 400 spray is available in a tasty oral form to the users. It is more effective than the capsules and pill that have to be consumed with water. Janey Lee Grace, the presenter and the author voted supplement as the best in its category. By using the spray, you can realize Vitamin d benefits that are absolutely essential for the body metabolism. New born infants are not exposed to sunlight; hence they need to consume the supplement to get the essential nutrition.
- The product is 100% natural with no traces of manmade compounds in the mixture; therefore it is devoid of Vitamin d side effects.
- DLUX 400 contains Vitamin D3 in fat soluble form combined with coconut oil as a medium chain triglyceride.
- Using the supplement will increase the absorption of the nutrient in the body.
- Spray also comprises of sunflower lecithin solution evenly distributing the vitamin throughout the spray.
- The product is suitable for the vegetarians however vegans may find it objectionable because Vitamin D3 is procured from sheep’s wool.
- DLUX 400 is applied directly in the mouth under the tongue. Therefore, it is directly transferred to the blood stream rather than taking a long route through the digestive tract.
- Spay solution is micro emulsified for 100% absorption into the body.
- The product circumvents the digestive system and provides fastest rate of absorption of Vitamin D3.
In each bottle, there are 100 sprays lasting for 3 months. You can use spray during winter season when the sunlight exposure is limited. Vitamin d benefits are suitable for children up to 5 years of the age. Healthy levels should be maintained to boost the immune system of the body.
The supplement is not a replacement for the vitamin D capsules prescribed by the doctor. It is a natural product that can only complement the treatment.
Capacity: 15 ML
|Each spray (0.14ml) typically contains
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Purified water, xylitol (natural sweetener), acacia gum,
cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), sunflower lecithin (tricalcium phosphate,
rice flour), citric acid, preservative:potassium sorbate, peppermint