What happens when some part of your body gets wounded? You would see an immediate gush of blood which sneaks a path out of the body to cover the entire area. But very soon, the flow of blood ceases to form a reddish structure, which heals as the time passes. This process is known as blood clotting and is essential for the existence of the human body.
But you could never imagine that this property of the human blood could also prove hazardous for the body. Due to several reasons, blood clots may form at places where they are not required, and this may lead to blocking of blood vessels.
Types of Blood Clots:
Blood clots get further classified according to the parts of the body they occur:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis: When blood clots occur in the deep veins of the body, the condition is known as Deep Vein Thrombosis or DVT. It generally occurs in the legs of humans, but sometimes, other parts such as arms, abdomen and even brain get affected by this. DVT could accompany symptoms such as pain, discoloration, swelling or warmth in the affected body part.
- Pulmonary Embolism: This is the condition when blood clot takes place in the human lungs, accompanying symptoms such as shortness of breath, breathing troubles, chest pain, chronic cough and rapid beating of heart etc.
Blood clotting inside the body of humans is a dangerous consequence, and it could lead to troubles such as heart-strokes, chest pain, fatigue, high blood pressure and blockage in blood supply to the organs.
Natural Remedies For Eliminating Blood Clots In The Body:
As blood clotting could always lead to perilous consequences, it is necessary to prevent these symptoms in the body. We could prevent blood clotting by using some natural methods such as:
- Taking Adequate Amount Of Water: Water is an efficient diluter of blood, and it prevents in forming blood clots in the body. Thus, an efficient intake of water could always help prevent blood clots in the body.
- Including Garlic In the Diet: Garlic has a powerful antioxidant potential due to which it helps in reducing cholesterol and triglycerides in the body. Due to this, it helps prevent plaque formation that could always lead to blood clots. Garlic also prohibits the action of free radicals which could also lead to thickening of the blood.
- Turmeric: Turmeric has numerous antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties due to which it could easily prevent the symptoms of blood clots in the body. You could also make use of organic Turmeric Juice which is further helpful with its remedial properties.
- Vitamin B3 and Vitamin E sources: These are the essential nutrients that help in the rigorous flow of blood in the human body and also prevent blood clots. You could find these vitamins in cereals, eggs, dairy products and green leafy vegetables etc.
- Virgin Olive Oil: Olive oils are unique forms of fats that store several antioxidants in them. That is why, whenever you consume olive oil, they do not take part in contributing to the weight of your body. Instead, they have special antioxidant effects which prevent clotting of blood in the human body.
Symptoms of blood clot are easily recognizable and even preventable at their start. But while you overlook them at the beginning, there could be chances of surgeries or severe medical treatments.
Use of natural sources may help in preventing these in the body and offering obstruction-flow blood in the body that facilitates oxygen and nutrients to the desired places.