If this fluid is affected due to some disorder, it could prove fatal for the entire functioning of the body. Anaemia is one such ailment that tends to affect the life-fluid of human beings.
Anaemia is the lack of vital red blood cells which possess a pigment known as haemoglobin. This haemoglobin is essential for carrying the oxygen to various parts of the body. Due to anaemia, the red blood cells deteriorate without the production of new ones.
A fact reveals that about 3.5 million of the Americans are affected by various kinds of anaemic diseases. The condition could be critical if we take into account the under-developed nations of the world.
Causes of anaemia in humans:
Human beings suffer from anaemia due to mainly three reasons:
- Infants may receive the disease in heredity from their parents who grow with age.
- Pregnant women may suffer from it due to extensive loss of blood from the body.
- Older people suffer from anaemia because of improper diet and other medical conditions.
Symptoms of an anaemic body:
The most widely experienced symptom of anaemia is tiredness, though it could have a few others such as:
- Chest Pain
- Shortness of breath
- Pale skin
- Cold hands and feet
- Increased heartbeat
- Hair loss
- Feverish feeling in the body
Methods of preventing and curing anaemia:
Various methods could be used to flush this disease out of the body. Some of them are as follows:
- Use foods that are rich in mineral iron. These include products such as meat products, sea-foods, beans, Pomegranate Juice, green leafy vegetables, dry fruits and cereals etc.
- You could use foods that are composed of antioxidant Vitamin C that prevents the threat of anaemia occurrence. Various food products such as melons, oranges, grapes, lemon, strawberries, tomatoes and leafy vegetables are highly rich in Vitamin C.
- A recharge of Vitamin folic acid could help in generation of new red blood cells. Therefore, foods rich in folic acid could help in overcoming from anaemia. For this, you could use products such as cereals, spinach, liver, eggs and bananas etc.
- Various antibiotics are available in the market that could efficiently recharge the blood with iron and do away with the problem of anaemia.