Eye-vision is an extremely imperative element at any stage of life, and old aged people generally bring degradation in the vision of eyes. That is because senior people could accompany all sorts of eye-diseases. But all these eyes-diseases could well be prevented at old age if you commence with the consumption of Organic Noni Juice from the very start. Even if you start consuming noni juice in the old age, you could have all sorts of benefits in the body, including the prevention from further degradation of eye disorders.
This article discusses the type of eye disorders that aged people generally experience and how is noni juice a potential source that could help in preventing these disorders.
Age-Related Eye Troubles:
Usually, human beings experience four common types of age-related eye diseases (ARED) at old age which is as follows:
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Cataract: Cataract is quite common trouble at old age, which is characterized by a blurred and cloudy vision. Similar to the lens of a camera, human eyes also have a lens that allows the focus of light in the eyes, thereby forming images of the objects. While we age, the proteins and water in the body combine to build a cloudy substance on the lens that retards the vision of eyes. That is a common trouble for those who suffer due to diabetes or are addicted to smoking.
- Glaucoma: Glaucoma is referred as the ‘silent thief’ of the human eye-vision as they occur with literally no pain in the eyes or any other symptoms and are unrealized until the human beings lose their sight. It is a group of related eye-troubles that cause damage to the eye nerves which carry information from the eyes to the brain. Glaucoma is the second-leading cause of vision loss in the U.S. (just behind macular degeneration) and also for the rest of the world (just behind Cataract).
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD): Contrary to Cataract and Glaucoma, Age-Related Macular Degeneration does not bring out a deficiency in the vision, but it affects the central vision of humans. Due to this, human beings have troubles in reading, writing, driving and performing other daily activities. Most of the symptoms of this disease are caused due to disintegration of light-sensitive cells known as the macula. It leads to eyes becoming less competent to bear the light entering into the eyes, and this condition is also known as dry AMD.
- Diabetic Retinopathy: Diabetic Retinopathy is a diabetic complication that retards human vision. It is caused due to damage of blood vessels of the light-sensitive tissues at the back of the eyes. Diabetic retinopathy may show no initial symptoms or pain, but it slowly creeps to retard human vision. Any person who is affected due to Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes can have impairment in his or her eyes. Longer the rise in blood-sugar prevails in the human body, the chances of losing your eye-vision due to diabetic retinopathy increases.
The ancient Noni fruit which was discovered by Polynesians almost 2000 years back, has taken an all-new incarnation and it is available commercially in the form of Organic Noni Juice. Organic Noni Juice is a perfect remedy for innumerable body troubles, and its beneficial qualities have been recognized all over the world.
One of the supreme advantages of drinking organic noni juice is its effect to protect and enhance human eye-vision. According to the researches, the human body is capable of producing highly reactive species of oxygen molecules which are known as free radicals, which are produced due to metabolic activities.
These free radicals are vital for fighting with the infections and inflammations in the body. But in turn, they also affect the ‘innocent molecules’ such as DNA, lipids, proteins and carbohydrates in the body, resulting in their degradations. The retina of the human eyes is also one of the worst sufferers from the attack of free radicals. And due to this, the photoreceptor cells of the body are in constant damage.
Noni Juice has an excellent blend of efficient antioxidants which include:
- Vitamin A, C and E
- Phytochemicals such as Carotenoids and Xanthophylls
- Assorted Minerals such as Selenium, Zinc and Magnesium etc.
- Enzymes that are involved in the oxidative process
As a result of all these nutrients, noni juice is highly helpful in reducing the damage due to free radicals that affect the human eye vision. Some of these nutrients are known as antioxidant-scavengers that eat away any insignificant molecule of free radicals, thereby preventing age-related vision impairment in the human body.
Apart from this, noni juice also triggers the secretion of insulin which is responsible for controlling the blood sugar level in the body. Due to this, human beings stay away from diabetes, both Type 1 and Type 2 and do not experience troubles such as diabetic retinopathy.
As you age, the vision from the eyes slowly retards and tends to become negligible. Many of the people undergo surgical treatments for improving their eye-sight, but if you offer a place to organic noni juice in your everyday diet, these age-related eye troubles would have trivial chances of occurrence, even at very-senior ages.