Abdominal pains are also one such factor that could cause sharp ache in the abdomen and could be due to many possible reasons. While most of them are quite suppressible, others could be an indication that you require medical attention rather quickly.
Causes of abdominal pains:
As already stated above, abdominal ache could be a result of several reasons which include:
- Ulcers in any inner part
- Lactose intolerance
- Stone in the kidneys
- Stone in the gall bladder
- Improper digestion
- Virus infections in the stomach
- bowel syndrome
- Allergies from certain food items
- Food poisoning
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Crohn’s Disease
- Urinary Tract Infection
Symptoms and effects of abdominal pain:
The abdominal ache could result in a varying range of aches in various body parts. Apart from this, it could also result in the following effects:
- Tender abdomen which could also end up swelling
- Body fevers
- General dehydration in the body
- Difficulty in bowel passage
- Inability to consume eatables
- Uncharacterized urination that could be highly painful
- Injuries in the abdominal region
- Chronic pain that could last for a few hours if left untreated
- Vomits that accompany blood
- Reduction in the capability to breathe
- Stools which are excessively black and tarry
- Excessive pain during Pregnancy
Unless you have a dangerous symptom such as Appendicitis of Kidney Stone, many of the abdominal pains have effective home remedies:
Aloe Vera Juice: This juice from a common garden herb is said to possess astringent properties and is highly effective in killing body infections. It has various Phytochemicals, due to which it can stop internal bleeding, render positive effects to the upset stomach, removes cramps and is highly helpful in suppressing parasite attack.
Ginger Juice: Ginger Juice is immensely helpful in removing pains caused due to many reasons such as flatulence, seizure and dyspepsia etc. It is also highly effective in removing hazardous infections out of the body.
Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is said to possess various antiseptic properties due to which, it is capable of suppressing pain in the abdomen.
While abdominal pain is easily curable with the use of such home remedies, if it is persistent, we would advise getting it diagnosed quickly. In case of a grave syndrome, always follow the advice of an expert/doctor.