It is absolutely correct when they describe the Moringa tree as ‘The Miracle Tree’; for this tree has the capability to deliver an ocean of healthy nutrients. The tree is also known as drumstick tree and is native to India. Though modern science has recently discovered its medicinal qualities, it is an ancient valuable medicine, widely used to prepare mouth watering delicacies.
Do not let your eyes go wide if it is said that Moringa tree contains 7 times the Vitamin C content of oranges, 4 times the vitamin A content of Carrots, 4 times the calcium of milk, 3 times the potassium content of Bananas and twice as much protein as the yogurt contains. Its therapeutic, antifungal, antiviral, antidepressant and anti-inflammatory properties make it a sheer genius as far as the food items are concerned.
With the advent of supreme technologies and scientific methods, Moringa shoots could now be converted into its juice and offer it a significantly high shelf life. The juice from Moringa possesses the same phenomenal properties and nutrients that its forefather contained. With this, it is bound to yield innumerable major health benefits, some of which are as under:
Moringa is a rich blend of various kinds of antioxidants that perform countless functions in the body. These antioxidants also restrain the free radicals that cause a number of diseases in the body.
Edema is the condition in the body characterized by inflammations and swellings in the muscles. Various researches show that the antioxidants of Moringa could treat edema keep you out of the pains in the body.
Various digestive disorders such as constipation, ulcers and gastric ailments are cured by it, owing to the presence of an effective amount of isothiocyanate. It also prohibits the bacterial and the fungal attack in stomach.
Moringa helps to restore the glutathione level of the body and thereby protects the liver from possible damages such as tuberculosis and liver damage. The high content of Vitamin C is also helpful to keep the liver intact.
Moringa Juice has the properties to keep the skin supple and healthy. It retards the effect of harmful pollutants and prevents marks, wrinkles and darkening of the skin.
Moringa Juice is said to regulate the sugar in the blood and thereby controls the diabetes in humans. A regular intake of this juice promotes the level of hemoglobin in blood while it also regulates the protein content of body.
This Juice is a rich source of various antibacterial properties and inhibits the attack of bacteria and fungus in the body.
Moringa Juice with its rich content of Calcium and Phosphorus is a supreme remedy for the bones. It could also cure from disorders such as arthritis etc.
On a final note, we could conclude that the name miracle tree is not an exaggeration, as Moringa Juice from it holds the key nutrients, you would only get when you combine a number of healthy items together.
At this time when more than half of the world is suffering from problems such as indigestion and obesity, it is required to find a natural product that could swipe all the ailments in the digestive system. Considering this, the focus has now shifted towards the most unconventional methods when all the regular ones went off without yielding apt outcomes.
One of the products that drew attention of the people worldwide in this regard is natural Nopal Juice. This juice is a squeeze of cactus plants and is made from the tender parts of the shoots. Once limited to only Mexico and Central America in its growth, this plant has now been accepted all across the world for its various medicinal properties.
Nutritional Value of Nopal Juice:
A hoard of nutrients resides in the juice of Nopal that benefit the human body. It contains a rich amount of Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin K and minerals such as Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Copper, Magnesium and Manganese. Other elements such as Phytochemicals and Polysaccharides occupy a major portion of this juice.
Preparation of Juice:
The rich fruits from cactus are the forefathers to the juice prepared. The harvested fruits from the cactus plants are collected and the pulpy portion of these is removed, processed and converted to ravishing Nopal Juice.
Nopal Juice delivers countless benefits as far as the human health is concerned and some of these could be as under:
1. This juice has the capability to improve the digestion of humans. It also cures from various digestive tract disorders such as constipation, ulcers and diarrhea and facilitates effective discharge of bowels from the body.
2. If you are looking for organic remedies to shred extra pounds off your body, this juice would serve the purpose quite effectively. It is a storehouse of fibers that do not let the hunger prevail frequently and thereby prevent the overeating habit of humans which causes an increase in weight.
3. The variety of Phytochemicals, flavonoids and antioxidant content of the juice has the capability to suppress the cancer causing elements in the body.
4. The antioxidants such as Vitamin B6 and riboflavin etc. are an efficient aid to regulate the metabolic activities. The loss of weight, gain in muscles, repair and maintenance of body parts etc. are the results of effective metabolism in the body.
5. The Nopal juice has a rich content of mineral Magnesium that offers a sound sleep to the humans. It prevents from disorders such as anxiety, restlessness and loss of sleep etc.
6. The premature aging of skin and development of wrinkles could be prohibited by this juice as it has the power to degrade the affect of free radicals that do mighty harm to the skin.
Who would have thought that once used for only decorative purposes, the cactus plant could yield a juice that is utterly beneficial for the health? If you are still in search of a product that could treat you effectively in the most unconventional method, this product stays well apart above others for the purpose.