Here we are providing some helpful double duty beauty tips that every woman should know.
1. You can use wax based lip balm to domesticate your eyebrows. It is useful to keep your eyebrow hairs in place for the entire day.
2. Use eyeliner to fill in thin hair or over-pluckedeyebrows. However, keep in mind to apply a lighter touch as compared to eyebrow pencils.
3. To handle or tame frizz and fly-aways, apply hairspray using old toothbrush.
4. You can substitute bronzers for brown eyeshadows and vice-versa if you are running short of either.
5. To increase the volume of lashes, use baby powder in between coats of mascara.
6. To prepare lip tint at home, prepare a mixture of Vaseline or lipgloss and blush or eyeshadow.
7. To hide split ends, apply aquaphor on it
8. You can also use lip gloss or lipstick as a cheek tint.
9. To get smooth legs and hydrated skin, use conditioner instead of shaving cream
10. To get a long lasting effect, apply Vaseline before using your perfume.
11. You can also use an eye shadow stick as an eye liner to get the classic smokey eye.
12. In order to avoid lipstick from feathering or bleeding, apply concealer or a highlighter around lips. It will also give an illusion of poutier lips if the cupid’s bow are highlighted.
13. Rosebud lotion or Vaseline helps to get moist glow on cheeks.
14. To get a tan look on legs or hands without sunburn during summer, apply mixture of cracked or old bronzer and lotion.
15. If you don’t have time to visit a saloon, apply eyshadow or mascara on the hair roots. Additionally, to get an illusion of thicker locks apply matching mascara or eyeshadow between the parts of hair.
16. Put aquaphor or Vaseline around nails in order to get mess-free manicure.
17. To get a custom nail varnish at home, mix eyeshadow with your clear nail polish
18. BB creams are all in one foundation, sunscreen, and moisturizer
19. Coffee ground helps to exfoliate and remove dead cells from the face and whole body. After having your morning coffee, mix olive oil and coffee grounds and, use the mixture to massage your skin.
20. Beer is very helpful for the overall health of hairs. It provides nutrients, shine and moisture to hair. Use beer to rinse hair regularly.
21. Mixture of baking soda and water can be used to exfoliate your skin. It can also be used to whiten your teeth. Additionally, when mixed with couple of drops of aromatic essential oils, baking soda can be used as deodorant.
22. Use eye cream as a lip moisturizer.
23. Coconut oil can be used to shave your legs or hands. It helps to nourish and soften your skin and therefore, it can be used instead of body lotion. It also works as a hair conditioner.
24. Baby oil can be used as a bath oil and eye makeup remover.
25. Clay face pack can also work as hand or foot mask.