Aloe Vera, the displayable garden herb needs no sort of introduction as its medicinal value has been recognized all over the world. Once proudly being used as a plant to beautify your garden, today aloe Vera has earned a great name and fame in the remedial industries.
The succulent, white colored gel is the heart of the plant which is a storehouse of countless minerals and phytonutrients. This gel also stores various kinds of essential amino acids that are vital for the existence of human beings.
Various Commercial Forms Of Aloe Vera:
The aloe Vera gel that could be obtained naturally from the plant, has to be processed to remove the harmful components that it is said to contain. After this, it could be converted to various forms commercially, such as:
Aloe Vera Juice: The rich content of water in the aloe Vera gel facilitates to be converted into liquid extracts of the plant, which is known as aloe Vera juice. Aloe Vera juice may appear a bit sour in flavor but is an extremely healthy liquid for various kinds of body benefits. It could well substitute the natural gel of the plant for consumption purposes.
Aloe Vera Capsules: The gel extracted out of aloe Vera plants could be heated to optimum temperatures, so that a dry, white residue is obtained. This dry residue could be used to prepare the aloe Vera capsules that also act as an alternative to the natural aloe vera gel.
Aloe Vera Gels: The natural, gluey semi-solid substance obtained from the inside of aloe vera plants may contain some harmful elements too. These are removed commercially and pure aloe vera gel may be prepared which could be used either internally or externally. This aloe vera gel finds applications in many cosmetic purposes too.
Other Forms of Aloe Vera: Apart from all the aforementioned forms, aloe Vera gel is also used in preparing many kinds of cosmetic products such as creams, lotions, face-washes, ointments, soaps, hair gels, massage oils and food supplements etc.
As all these commercial forms are widely available almost everywhere and any of these could be used for the body benefits either internally or externally.
Nutritional Value of Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is a supremely healthy food supplement that could provide innumerable vital elements required by the human body. It contains a hoard of Vitamins such as Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E, K, folic acid and choline etc. which are required in small amounts every single day.
Apart from this, it contains about 20 distinct kinds of minerals including Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, Manganese, Zinc, Iron, Copper, Selenium and Chromium etc. A hoard of Amino Acids, about 22 different kinds, also make up the content of this herb. Out of these, 8 amino acids are highly vital for the existence of the human body.
Owing to all these essential elements, aloe Vera and its supplements benefit almost every part of the human body viz. Heart, respiratory system, digestive system, urinary system, nervous system, blood vessels, skin, hair, teeth, gums, muscles and outer body parts as well.
You could derive the utter benefits of the product by making use of any form of aloe Vera to offer all the health and vitality to your body.
It is certainly hard to believe, but the garden-decorative herb Aloe Vera, which you possess in your house, has an evidenced age of more than 5000 years. This herb was found to be a part of many ancient civilizations such as Traditional Chinese Civilization, Mediterranean Civilization, ancient Egyptian civilization and Greek Civilization etc.
Though it is used as a decorative plant in most of the houses, Aloe Vera has come out with innumerable health benefits that have brought about a revolution in the medicinal industry.
Origin and Structure of Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera is a species of Aloe that are said to be originated in Eastern Africa and Mediterranean Regions. Ancient scripture have confirmed its usage in Africa, Egypt, Greece and even in Indian Ayurveda. It was mostly used for the cosmetic and medicinal qualities it is said to contain.
Aloe vera is a short-stemmed plant which could obtain a height of about 60 to 100 cm. It has thick, green leaves which are fleshy from inside and could have a color ranging from green to grey. The leaves possess serrated structures at both the ends and due to this, they give the impression of a cactus.
The plant oozes out white gel-like structure from inside which has innumerable health and beauty benefits for the humans. This gel could be used raw, internally and externally, and could also be used in many medicinal preparations for the everyday use of the people.
The Aloe Vera plant also bears seasonal buds and flowers.
Nutritional Value of Aloe Vera:
Just as many other cactus plants do, Aloe Vera is composed almost 99 percent of water. The remaining 1 percent is believed to be made up of about 150 distinct kinds of Phytochemicals that have innumerable benefits.
It has good anthology of about 12 kinds of vitamins such as Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B12, C, E and K etc, while a hoard of minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Phosphorus, sodium, chlorine, zinc, selenium, germanium, copper, potassium and manganese etc are also present in the Aloe Vera gel.
Aloe Vera is also made up of about 18 varieties of Amino acids and is said to be one of the healthiest, organic remedies that could be used by the human beings. Following its properties, many industries manufacture products that are composed of aloe vera and researchers too, have come out with many new disease-inhibiting qualities of the aloe vera.
Forms of Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera could be used in many forms by the human beings such as:
Aloe Vera Gel (The Raw Form): The raw gel from aloe vera which is freshly obtained from the plant, could be used in many purposes such as consumption, applying on the skin for the cosmetic purposes and applying on cuts and wounds to heal them.
Aloe vera gel, though very beneficial in its usage, could have a slightly bitter taste. This is why many of the people are resistant to use it or they combine it with some sweetener before consuming it. The antibacterial and antimicrobial qualities in aloe vera juice efficiently facilitate the process of wound healing.
Aloe Vera Juice: Like many other products, aloe vera gel could be converted to its juice very easily as most of it is already water. This is prepared for those who do not have an access to the plant.
As aloe vera juice is prepared with very less amount of additives for its preservation, it could prove as healthy as the natural gel itself. It is said to render many inner advantages to the body of humans including its antibacterial and immunity-enhancing benefits.
Aloe Vera Supplements: Aloe Vera could also be converted to many supplemental forms such as aloe vera capsules and aloe vera tablets. These, if prepared in organic manner, are said to be very beneficial for the human health and could support those who resist the taste of aloe vera gel and juice.
Apart from these, there are various lotions, creams, shampoos and other cosmetic products prepared out of aloe vera gel.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera:
As already mentioned, aloe vera is full of innumerable health benefits for human such as:
1. Aloe vera is a natural aid for digestion problems in humans. It has properties due to which it could help in digesting the food and even render help in painless discharge of waste from the body.
2. Aloe vera is made up of polysaccharides which help in strengthening the immune system of the human beings. Due to this, it is helpful in lessening the inflammations in the human body, which could turn to serious disorders such as eczema, asthma and other body disorders.
3. It is an effective medicine that could help in lowering the blood sugar level and the risen cholesterol levels in the humans.
4. Aloe Vera is even beneficial for those who wish to remove a few pounds off their body.
5. Aloe vera is brim-full with vitamins, minerals and amino acids which help in detoxifying the inner systems. Due to their effects, the waste products and the toxins that could deteriorate the body are thrown out by the means of stools or urine.
6. Aloe vera is an excellent remedy for the growth of hair. Either you consume its gel and juice or use the natural gel externally in the hair-roots, this remedy is very effective for strengthening the hair.
7. Aloe vera gel could be applied on skin for relief from acne, eczema and even minor cuts and wounds that the human beings get accidentally.
8. Aloe vera is a very efficient oral remedy as it could help to moisturize the gums and offer relief from oral infections.
Side Effects of Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera gel if used in pure form, could be composed of a yellow-colored substance known as Aloin. This substance is said to be laxative and could induce diarrhea in the human body. Therefore, while using the substance, a bit of vigilance is necessary.
Industries which manufacture aloe vera juice generally remove aloin from the raw products.
Aloe vera is a highly beneficial, natural remedy that is rightly a ‘nature’s blessing’. Owing to the vast health benefits it possesses, it could certainly be called as a one-end-destination to all your body needs.
Have you ever wondered that in the course of ingestion of various fancy food items, your body may lack certain invaluable nutrients? These vital nutrients and minerals that form a part of a balanced diet may remain missing from your everyday intake and this is a word of caution. Your later part of life and body-health could be supremely affected by this.
To do away with this problem and to rejuvenate your body, we have brought for you a perfect food supplement. This is a better version and an incarnation to the aloe vera plant, you might have noticed growing in your garden and pots. This highly medicinal plant has been turned into aloe vera capsules, which contain sheer extracts of the aloe vera plants and perform the same functions as their parents.
Aloe vera has been naturally known to render huge benefits to the humans and these aloe vera capsules are no less. They are the derivatives of this plant that tend to be an advanced form of the same. If you do not like the acidic taste of aloe vera juice, you have the option of taking these capsules for utmost benefits.
Methods of Taking Aloe Vera Capsules
Here is the stipulated method which you could use to derive maximum benefits out of aloe vera capsules:
1. Aloe vera capsules are to be taken in an empty stomach in the morning. It renders the best chances of them getting absorbed by the body.
2. Drink ample amount of water, at least a glass, while taking the capsules.
3. If you encounter certain disorders such as digestive problems, skin problems or bacterial infections etc, these capsules could be taken singularly in the morning.
4. If your body shows requirements, you could increase the dosage to two capsules per day.
5. Be cautious of not giving these capsules to your children as these might not suit them.
These aloe vera capsules could be effective in a variety of purposes such as:
1. They assist in reduction of body weight of the humans.
2. They offer an aid to the eye-sight and prevent from many eye problems.
3. These capsules are a good source of Vitamin C which renders huge benefits to the body.
4. These are an effective aid to many bone problems, inflammations and tend to cure arthritis etc.
5. Various teeth problems could also be effectively cured by these capsules, which are a source to various antioxidants.
6. Those who face the problems in digestive system could take these capsules and get benefitted easily at a short span. They also facilitate the passage of bowels out of the body.
7. Aloe vera capsules could also be a supporter to the immune system of the body as they are a package of various antioxidants.
With all these uses, aloe vera capsules render all the benefits that would compliment your diet and body-balance well. Healthy derivatives of aloe vera plant, these capsules contain no inorganic ingredients and when ingested by you, show their power of offering resistance to various body disorders.