The food items that you consume, become automatically appetizing when they smell well of aroma and have a pleasant appearance. For this, various kinds of ingredients form an integral part, which help in stimulating the hunger in you.
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is also one of the same products that have been an inseparable part of the culinary industries. Consumed cooked or even taken raw, this organic product adds a marvelous charm and flavor to the food, the one that turns it tempting in terms of appearance, aroma and taste too.
However, a little bit is known that this organic liquid is also one of the efficient remedial products, which could curb various kinds of symptoms and disorders in the human body.
Here we would like to offer a clear view of the indivisible liquid of your kitchen- Organic apple cider vinegar, presenting information about its properties that have made it ‘A Jack of all Trades’. This would include the following:
Apple cider vinegar and its properties
Nutritional value of apple cider vinegar
Preparation of apple cider vinegar naturally
Remedial uses of the organic liquid
Miscellaneous uses of apple cider vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar And Its Properties:
Your mouth might turn wide open when you hear that this organic liquid, that is used almost every day in cooking, has been used as a remedy since 400 B.C. The ‘Father of the Modern Medicines’, Hippocrates used it in innumerable remedial jobs to treat the patients.
The times have taken a huge turnaround since then and so did the preparation methods used of the same. But what have not moved even an inch are the healthy properties of organic apple cider vinegar, which benefit the people even in the present 21st century.
The mere name of the organic liquid is enough to denote that Apple Cider Vinegar is the fermented potion, derived from the healthy apples. These organic fruits are stored in sealed containers for a period, so that the fermented juice oozes out naturally, which is collected and used.
This fermented liquid is of immense utility in culinary as well as remedial industries. It also has a considerably long shelf life, which adds to its already held worth.
Apple cider vinegar could be used in culinary preparations to enhance the overall effect of the food, while a few drops of it added to salads when eaten raw could also enough to tickle your taste buds with its alluring taste.
Nutritional Value Of Apple Cider Vinegar:
While researchers have proved it to prevent and curb various symptoms of disorders in the human body, it ought to have various nutrients that benefit the humans. Some of the healthy nutrients that reside in this organic liquid are as tabulated below:
Table 1: Nutrients obtained from about 15g (1tbsp) of Apple Cider Vinegar
|Carbohydrates||0.36g (1.44 Cal)|
|Proteins||0.02g (0.08 Cal)|
Preparing Apple Cider Vinegar At Home:
You could easily prepare the organic apple cider vinegar at home with minimal products. All you need is 3 small apples (with core and peel but no stem), 3 tbsp of raw sugar, filtered water and a sterilized glass jar. The steps to prepare your homemade organic liquid are as follows:
1. Cut and chop your apples to pieces of medium size and place them in a washed, cleaned and sterilized glass jar that has a wide mouth.
2. Mix the sugar in a cup of water and pour the mixture on the apples. Add more water to cover the apples completely.
3. Cover the jar with a towel or cheesecloth to keep the insects away, while also letting your liquid breathe easily in the environment.
4. Place the jar in a warm and dark place for about 2 to 3 weeks, allowing the liquid to ferment. After this, strain the liquid from the jar and keep it in the same jar in a warm place for about 4 weeks more. Occasionally stirring the liquid once in a week would enhance its capability for a better taste.
5. You could taste the liquid after about 4 to 6 weeks to determine its acidity and to be sure that it has reached its adequate acidic limit according to your usage.
Thus, with these simplest of the steps, you get an invigorating organic liquid that is free of preservatives and any kinds of impurities.
Remedial Uses Of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar:
Various helpful benefits of organic apple cider vinegar are as follows:
Digestive Aid: Apple Cider Vinegar is immensely beneficial for the human digestive tract. It regulates digestion of food in the same and also provides relief from symptoms such as acid refluxes and constipation. It forms a protective coating layer on the colon to regulate irregular bowel movements.
Blood Pressure Aid: Apple Cider Vinegar helps in lowering the cholesterol in the human body. Due to this, it could help in controlling the high blood pressure in the humans and offers a better circulation of blood throughout.
Diabetes Aid: This organic liquid is one of the most efficient remedies for lowering the blood sugar in the human body. Due to this, it could offer a considerable relief in the diabetes.
Antimicrobial Aid: Apple Cider Vinegar is one of the most potent antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory liquids. Due to this, it finds various internal and external applications in the human body to cure innumerable allergies and inflammations.
Weight-Loss Aid: Consumption of apple cider vinegar with the diet or taking it as a whole may help in offering a quick relief from the appetite. Due to this, it is a highly helpful product that offers assistance to shred those extra pounds off the human body.
Respiratory Aid: Apple Cider Vinegar’s antibacterial properties offer assistance in sinus troubles and sore throat, offering respiratory relief at the required times.
Other Miscellaneous Uses Of Apple Cider Vinegar:
You might not have the slightest of the notions but organic apple cider vinegar is a very helpful remedy for fulfilling various kinds of your everyday needs. Some of the helpful uses of this organic liquid are as follows:
1. You could mix equal volumes of apple cider vinegar in a spray bottle to clean portions of your house which are vulnerable to bacteria and other microbes. Spray the liquid on the portion and wipe it off with a cloth for a rejuvenating clean effect. While doing so, so not worry about the smell as it goes away naturally within some time.
2. If you home is filled with nasty stink, just pour the liquid in a vessel and keep it near the source of the smell, to view the bad odor vanish in no time.
3. Are you weary of itches on your body? Just apply the organic liquid in the required area to offer yourself relief within no time. The liquid is even helpful in sunburns, bug-bites and jellyfish sting etc.
4. While you are inclined towards energy-providing liquids for boosting your body performance, offer yourself a drink made with Apple Cider Vinegar. This could be the most stimulating liquid which provides you instant energy, devoid of those nasty chemicals that are stored in energy drinks.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar is also an efficient face cleaner, which offer a supreme glow to the skin. All you need to do is mix equal portions of the liquid with water to clean the makeup or wash your face for the beautifying effect you wish to receive. Also, mixing the liquid with water, you could use to wash your hair for a spectacular glow and root-strength in them.
6. You could eliminate the bad odors from your mouth by using the Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with water to swish around the teeth. Also, it helps in fighting the teeth bacteria and offers a whitening effect to the teeth.
Thus, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is a highly helpful product that could truly be called as the ‘Jack of All Trades’ in terms of its usage for the human benefits.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is based on the internet researches which do not aim to cure, treat or prevent and diseases. If you contain or suspect to contain any disorder in your body, kindly consult your doctor before making use of any of the organic products.