1. Morning Mug
This beautiful mug is sensitive to heat. Pour hot milk or coffee or any warm beverage of your choice and watch the mug wake up as well within just a single minute. The black mug turns completely white. These mugs cost less than $10 and are guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
2. Magnetic Frame Sets
Magnetic frame sets are easy on the pocket but make a great gift. If you add a memorable picture from a great day into the frame before giving it as a gift to someone then there is nothing like it to say that you care about that person.
3. Noni Juice
Nothing says you care like the beverages that are designed to protect the body from several different kinds of diseases. Noni juice happens to be one such juice. The antioxidants present in these juices are known to slow down the rate at which the cells deteriorate. So go on and make somebody’s life better by gifting them something that was once considered as a cure for all disease.
These are a traditional gift that is given out every Christmas. They can be trendy, they can be classic, they can be chic. No matter what the variety it will definitely help keeps the hands of your young ones warm this festive season.
5. Candy Baskets
If you have to gift someone about whom you don’t have a lot of knowledge then buying a candy basket or simply making one at home is the way to go. This is a safe bet since candies are loved by everybody and also it seems very festive.
6. Portable Phone Chargers
Available in several funky styles and colors these portable phone chargers will definitely be used irrespective of whom you gift it to. Available in nearly all kinds of stores these chargers are not very expensive so you can have your pick from a wide array of choices.
7. Gift Cards
If you are trying to buy a gift for someone who is very fussy about things and are unsure what to buy then a gift card is always a great option to go for. A gift card not only saves time and effort, it also allows the person who receives it to buy something that they want.
8. Monster High Freaky Fusion Clawvenus Doll
If you are looking to buy a great gift for a little girl and want to find something that will fit in your budget and make the receiver of the gift happy then do buy this doll. It’s a rage among young girls these days and whoever receives this will definitely love you more after they get this.
9. Bath And Body Combo Pack
Another great option is a great bath and body combo pack. It is sure to make anyone happy. In fact you can gift yourself one of these and soothe your body to remove all the stress.
Nothing can be more festive than some really great flavorsome cookies which are bound to put a smile on anybody’s face. So go ahead buy some of these and spread joy around you.
We at “Natural Juices” would like to thank all of you for making the year 2014 a success. As a way of thanking you for your loyalty towards us for all this time we have come up with some great offers to help make your 2014 special as well.
With Christmas around what better way is there to show your loved ones that you care about them than giving them the gift of good health. In fact you should give this great gift not just to your family and friends but also yourself. The offers that we have for you will make it that much easier.
How we designed the Discount Offer?
We are willing to explain the concept how discount scheme work actually in order to ensure our customer could get best value for the money they pay. If you happen to buy three products throughout the website then you are eligible to get one product of cheapest cost absolutely free. Place your orders right away online or call one of our friendly team members on 02072052477 or 02088941315 if you are calling from United Kingdom, or call at +442088941315 from anywhere outside United Kingdom any time between Monday to Saturday. We are open to receive your calls from 9 in the morning right up to 8 at night.
In case your cart has three different products of same cost then choose the first product which you need free because our cart is designed in such a way that in case when three different products with same cost are added it automatically selects the First product as a free one. You do not need to enter any coupon code our cart will automatically apply this discount scheme as soon as you will add three products in cart. You can be rest assured about getting this discount every time you place an order. You can take your pick from the wide variety of our 100% organic juices.
In short this will make things more clear:
- 3 Products of same cost will make similar product free
- 3 Products of different cost will make the cheapest product free
- 3 Different products with same cost will make first product free which is added to cart
If you are living in UK then all of your products will be reaching with absolutely NO charges whatsoever for delivery. No matter where you live as long as it is within UK you will receive your package with NOT a pound extra as delivery charge irrespective of how large your package might be.
If you live outside UK, then don’t worry all of your products will reach you at 9.99 pounds irrespective of the quantity of the products that you would buy. You can order as much as you want from Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Portugal, Italy, Spain, Germany or any of the other European countries you will receive all of your products at just 9.99 extra on top of your total cost. We do assure that you will receive all of your products within just 3 to 7 days from the day you place the order in most of the countries in Europe.
We at “Natural Juices” hope that you have a merry Christmas and a very happy new year with all of your friends and family. We hope to continue our relationship with you as you step into the New Year with improved health that will continue to get even better with a little help from our products. Hope to see you soon in the next year as well. If you further have any questions you can drop us a line or visit our FAQ page.
Always Dedicated to Deliver A Healthy Smile
Every Christmas we eat, we drink and we are merry never once realizing the things that our body goes through. So this year along with being merry let us ensure that our body isn’t damage by the excessive eating and drinking. This Christmas through Natural Juices Blog I am trying to convey a good message to all those who will hopefully carry on reading this meaningful information which will surly change the way you live your life.
I myself am a foodie and every Christmas my body shows signs of resentment while I stuff myself. This year I came across something called organic drinks. These drinks cleanse our body after all the abuse that we put it through. There are several different varieties of these drinks available to us like acai juice, goji berry juice, noni juice, mangosteen juice and several more. Each one of these organic drinks come with their own cleansing properties but one thing that all of these have in common is that they all help to improve our overall health. So why not add this to the shopping list this season.
A lot of people tend to put on a lot of weight this time of the year and struggle to lose it for a long time. The other category of people are so scared of putting on weight that they resort to purging or binging. Both of these categories of people stand to benefit from these amazingly healthy drinks.
It is beneficial to the body if you go organic completely and not just add a little to your diet. Since organic means cutting out the artificial pesticides completely from farming you will stand to gain a healthier diet automatically.
When you buy something organic whether it is turkey, moisturizer or the above mentioned organic drinks you are one step ahead of achieving a very healthy lifestyle. Besides you will be doing a great service for the world as a whole by reducing your individual carbon foot print. By going organic you will be working with nature and definitely not going against it.
A lot of times we tend to hear the saying that “you are what you eat”. In case of organic food this really is the case. Research has time and again shown that eating organic food and drinking organic drinks improves our level of concentration significantly. The organic drinks especially are helpful to the body considering that they contain a large quantity of antioxidants which do nothing but good to the body.
Let us make healthy meals this year without the added fertilizers or the harmful toxic chemicals that will get into our body if we do not go the organic way. Let us make our lives and also the lives of our loved ones healthier. What can be a better gift than the gift of good health for every single person that we love so much?
So go ahead give it a try, you can buy any of these drinks from several online stores or explore “Natural Juices” where they are providing excellent quality organic products with attractive price which will definitely not be a burden on your pocket after spending a lot on Christmas decoration and gifts. Natural Juices is surly delivering a healthy smile on each door step. So have a Merry and Healthy Christmas this year. Be Happy, Stay Blessed.
1. Boost Your Diet
Enrich your diet with food that is high in Vitamin C especially during the Christmas season as the chances of falling sick increases with the onset of cold weather. Strengthen the immune system of your body by consuming fresh fruits and vegetables regularly and if possible raw.
In case you struggle with consuming the recommended portions of fruits then juice it up and make a delicious drink which you can have while on the run. Even vegetables like beetroots, lemon or even spinach can be turned into a delicious yet tasty juice which will fulfill your daily recommended intake.
2. Consuming Organic Drinks
Trusted and drank for several generations and also hailed as some of the most healthiest things available on earth, organic drinks help in getting rid of several health issues which you may facing. If you already are quite healthy then these organic juices can prevent the onset of several health problems. They are known to benefit almost every part of the body and hence improve the overall health. There are several of these available like cranberry juice, acai juice, noni juice etc which have their own set of benefits so choose according to the requirements of your body and see the difference on your body.
3. Regular Exercise
It is extremely important for our body to get some regular physical exercise. Christmas is that time of the year when we let down our guards and consume just about anything. Why not make this Christmas a little different and instead of ruining our body let us make it healthier. Go for a jog or maybe even a run in the cold winter mornings and see the differences creep up inside you as your body gets more and more healthy. On the upside you don’t have to worry about putting on the unnecessary weight which usually does happen every festive season.
4. Sleep Well
In our fast paced lives we always fall short of time and to make up for it we sacrifice our sleep and this takes a toll on our body as it begins to deal with a lot of stress. Although we do believe that catching up on our sleep during the holidays may help our body, it really doesn’t help. Studies have shown that getting enough sleep everyday is the only way to go so starting now why not get the required 7 or 8 hours of shut eye and be refreshed every morning.
5. Kick The Butt
We are no strangers to the fact that smoking is injurious to health as it is time and again reminded to us by several means. But a lot of us do find it extremely difficult to let go of this habit of ours and tend to postpone it and never get around to really doing it. This season kick that butt and make your life a lot healthier than before. It is not that difficult to do it if your make up your mind.
With these little changes you can be assured that your new year will be a lot better and healthier.
Coffee is a natural source of antioxidants and nutrients, which helps to improve your health. Here we are providing health-based benefits of drinking coffee, which have been supported by scientific studies.
1. The chemical compound, caffeine present in coffee helps to boost energy levels and makes you feel less tired and thus increases your efficiency. When you drink coffee, caffeine gets absorbed into the blood, which then travels to the brain. When it reaches in the brain, caffeine blocks the neurotransmitter Adenosine and helps to increase the amount of norepinephrine and dopamine. This is the reason for increased brain activity.
2. The caffeine present in coffee also helps to burn fat. According to a scientific research, caffeine helps to increase the metabolic rate. It helps to stimulate the nervous system that sends signals to fat cells to burn body fat. Moreover, caffeine helps to increase the amount of Adrenaline in the blood and release fatty acid from the fat tissue during fat break down, which results in an improvement of physical performance.
3. Coffee is a natural source of essential nutrients such as Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid, Manganese, Potassium, Magnesium and Niacin.
4. Drinking coffee regularly helps to reduce risk of type-2 diabetes. Currently, more than 300 million people worldwide are suffering by type-2 diabetes, which is a major health problem. According to a research, people who drink coffee regularly have 23-50 % lower risk of developing type-2 diabetes.
5. Alzheimer is a commonly occurring disease found in the older people over the age of 65 years. It is the main cause of memory loss in the older people. There is no medical cure available for Alzheimer. However, numerous studies have shown that, people who drink coffee regularly have 65% less chance of suffering from memory loss.
6. After Alzheimer, Parkinson is another common neurodegenerative disease found in people. Destruction of dopamine-generating neurons in the brain is the leading cause of Parkinson. According research, regular coffee drinkers have 30-60% lower chance of getting Parkinson.
7. Common diseases like fatty lever and hepatitis greatly affect the function of lever and lead to a disorder called cirrhosis. Drinking coffee helps to reduce risk of developing lever problems by 80%.
8. Depression is also the most common mental ailment found in people affecting quality of loss. According to a published research, coffee helps to lower the risk of developing depression.
9. Cancer results from uncontrolled growth of cells and is one of the main causes of death in the world. Coffee helps to decrease risk of developing colorectal and liver cancer by 15-40%.
10. Caffeine present in coffee may cause an increase in blood pressure. However, if you drink coffee regularly, this effect goes away. Moreover, some studies show that drinking coffee regularly helps to reduce risk of heart disease.
11. Coffee helps to reduce the risk of premature death and makes you live longer.
12. Coffee can be a healthy diet drink too. It is an excellent source of antioxidants and contains more than that from some fruits and vegetables.
Here we are providing some helpful double duty beauty tips that every woman should know.
1. You can use wax based lip balm to domesticate your eyebrows. It is useful to keep your eyebrow hairs in place for the entire day.
2. Use eyeliner to fill in thin hair or over-pluckedeyebrows. However, keep in mind to apply a lighter touch as compared to eyebrow pencils.
3. To handle or tame frizz and fly-aways, apply hairspray using old toothbrush.
4. You can substitute bronzers for brown eyeshadows and vice-versa if you are running short of either.
5. To increase the volume of lashes, use baby powder in between coats of mascara.
6. To prepare lip tint at home, prepare a mixture of Vaseline or lipgloss and blush or eyeshadow.
7. To hide split ends, apply aquaphor on it
8. You can also use lip gloss or lipstick as a cheek tint.
9. To get smooth legs and hydrated skin, use conditioner instead of shaving cream
10. To get a long lasting effect, apply Vaseline before using your perfume.
11. You can also use an eye shadow stick as an eye liner to get the classic smokey eye.
12. In order to avoid lipstick from feathering or bleeding, apply concealer or a highlighter around lips. It will also give an illusion of poutier lips if the cupid’s bow are highlighted.
13. Rosebud lotion or Vaseline helps to get moist glow on cheeks.
14. To get a tan look on legs or hands without sunburn during summer, apply mixture of cracked or old bronzer and lotion.
15. If you don’t have time to visit a saloon, apply eyshadow or mascara on the hair roots. Additionally, to get an illusion of thicker locks apply matching mascara or eyeshadow between the parts of hair.
16. Put aquaphor or Vaseline around nails in order to get mess-free manicure.
17. To get a custom nail varnish at home, mix eyeshadow with your clear nail polish
18. BB creams are all in one foundation, sunscreen, and moisturizer
19. Coffee ground helps to exfoliate and remove dead cells from the face and whole body. After having your morning coffee, mix olive oil and coffee grounds and, use the mixture to massage your skin.
20. Beer is very helpful for the overall health of hairs. It provides nutrients, shine and moisture to hair. Use beer to rinse hair regularly.
21. Mixture of baking soda and water can be used to exfoliate your skin. It can also be used to whiten your teeth. Additionally, when mixed with couple of drops of aromatic essential oils, baking soda can be used as deodorant.
22. Use eye cream as a lip moisturizer.
23. Coconut oil can be used to shave your legs or hands. It helps to nourish and soften your skin and therefore, it can be used instead of body lotion. It also works as a hair conditioner.
24. Baby oil can be used as a bath oil and eye makeup remover.
25. Clay face pack can also work as hand or foot mask.
Tough stains: Everybody has certainly come across this problem once in a while. Removing those tough stains from your favorite cloth is not that difficult. Here we are providing some tips for treating different types of stains.
1. Tea or coffee stains: Use either lemon juice or white vinegar to rinse the stained area of the cloth. Before washing soak it for at least an hour.
2. Blood stains: Take cold water and soak the stained cloth in it for a long time. To treat more stubborn stains, use hydrogen peroxide and apply it to the affected area. Use butter knife or fingernail to scrape or loosen the blood stain. Also, a mixture of cold water and corn starch (1:1) is useful for treating blood stains.
3. Ink stains: Use milk to treat stains caused by inks.
4. Grass stains: Grass stains on the cloth can be removed by using toothpaste or white vinegar. Apply plain white toothpaste (not gel) on the affected area. Dip a toothbrush in water and then use to scrub over the stain and repeat this process if needed. Alternatively, you can also use white vinegar to remove the grass stains. Soak the affected area in vinegar for at least an hour.
5. Grease and oil stains: Sprinkle corn starch on the stained area. Let the cornstarch soak up the oil or grease for around 20 minutes and then brush off the powder. Repeat this process if needed. Alternatively, you can rub alcohol directly on the stain until it starts to fade. To remove oily stains from your pillowcases you can use shampoo. Rub it over the stained area and then rinse using water.
6. Wine stains: When the stain is fresh, sprinkle baking soda on it and then stretch the affected area over a large bowl. While securing the fabric, add boiling water over the stain. Alternatively, you can also use white vinegar or club soda to rinse away the stain.
7. Sweat stains: Add half a cup of peroxide into the washer and let the soak stained cloth for about half an hour. After soaking wash as usual.
8. Tomato stains: White vinegar or borax are useful in treating tomato based stains. Soak the stained fabric in vinegar. For toughest stains, rub 1:1 paste of borax and water on the stain.
9. Blotting: Take a damp towel and place it over the affected area. Using fingertips, apply pressure repeatedly over the stained area. It will help to lighten the stain.
10. Miscellaneous tips: There are some basic tips that one should follow while treating the stains. Always keep patience and give the stain-removing product a chance to work. Always try to treat the stain when it is still fresh. Longer time make them to set in and worst to treat. Before applying any heat, try to remove stains as much as possible. Heat sources like dryers and iron make stains to set permanently. Never rub, instead try blotting the stains. Blotting helps to absorb the stains (into the blotting medium such as a damp towel or tissue paper) and prevents the fabric from damage.
Cranberry is an evergreen shrub which is quite small in size and grows all over North America. These delicious cranberries have an extremely long history of usage by the Native American tribes. One of the primary uses that the natives had for the cranberries was for the treatment of urinary conditions. Even in these modern times, both the fruit and the extracts are sometimes used as medicine.
The most common use of the cranberry since long has primarily been for the prevention of UTIs (Urinary Tract Infections). It has also been used for the treatment of the same as well. Some of the modern day studies have shown that cranberry juice is very effective for preventing UTIs but the same cannot be said regarding the treatment of these infections.
Cranberries have also been used to deodorize urine. This technique is generally by those people who suffer from urinary incontinence. It is used as an aid in the treatment of the neurogenic bladder (a kind of bladder disease). People have also been known to use it to kill germs, increase the flow of urine, reduce fever and also to speed up the healing of the skin.
Some researchers have suggested that the cranberry may be helpful for curing chronic fatigue syndrome, type 2 diabetes, cancer and inflammation of lungs. But these studies are still in the preliminary stages.
Although a number of claims are being made regarding the possible cures that can be obtained by consuming cranberries, the most widely accepted and believed cure is of the urinary tract infections. More and more studies are claiming that the cranberries have a lot of potential and it not just helps in the cure but also prevents repeated infections. It is however not very clever if the cranberry juice is better or if the cranberry extracts are better. However it is largely believed that the body can quickly and quite easily absorb nutrients in from the juice than in any other forms.
Cranberries and their juice are both considered to be very safe for most of the people for regular consumption. However drinking too much cranberry juice might upset your stomach and may even end up causing diarrhoea. Drinking more than a liter of it a day, which is quite rare, might result in the formation of kidney stones.
Cranberries as well as the cranberry juice are known to be safe for consumption by pregnant women or by women who are breast feeding. But it is advised that these women do not go for cranberry dietary supplements as the safety regarding these products are still inconclusive.
Cranberries contain very large quantities of salicylic acid which is the same compound used to make aspirin so if you are allergic to aspirin then stay away from cranberry juice.
Most of the cranberry juice found in stores is sweetened. These are not good at all for those suffering from diabetes. In fact irrespective of whether you are suffering from diabetes or not, it is advisable to stay away from the sweetened variety and stick to the natural juice as much as possible. Other than these tiny things that need to be kept in mind, the cranberry juice is nothing but nutritious.
Hyper-pigmentation of the skin around the neck is one of the reasons for dark neck. People generally forget or ignore the neck area during shower that results in dark skin over time. Exposure to the sun for longer duration also leads to skin darkening around the neck. Although it is not a serious issue but, a dark neck may spoil your look and can be a reason for embarrassment. This condition can be treated with proper care. Here we are providing a few home remedies to treat dark neck naturally with easily available ingredients.
Almond: Vitamins present in almonds help to improve skin health. Mix almond powder with homey and milk and apply the paste on the dark skin. Let the pack dry for around 30 minutes and then wash the neck using water.
Aloe Vera: It helps to lighten up dark skin and offers a glowing and a brighter complexion. Scrub aloe Vera pulp on the dark neck and let it dry before washing. It works for every skin type.
Cucumber: Naturally present antioxidants and silica in cucumber helps to fade dark skin. Scrubbing with cucumber helps to cleanse the skin by removing dead cells and bring back its glow. Scrub cucumber pulp or juice on the dark area and leave it for few minutes and then wash the neck using cold water.
Honey: It is a natural moisturizer. Apply honey over the dark area and leave it for around 20 minutes. Wash the neck using water.
Lemon: Citric acid present in lemon acts as a bleaching agent. Apply lemon juice on the affected area and leave it for 15-20 minutes followed by washing using cold water. If your skin is sensitive, dilute it with water.
Olive Oil: It provides moisture to the skin. Apply a mixture of olive oil and lemon juice on the dark neck. Leave it for about 20 minutes followed by washing.
Orange peel: It helps to bleach the skin and thus lightens up the dark areas. Make a paste of orange peel powder and milk. Apply the paste on the dark neck. Let the paste dry for 20 minutes and then wash the neck with cold water.
Potato: It acts as a bleaching agent and helps to lighten the dark skin. Apply potato juice on the affected area. Let it dry for around 15 minutes and then wash the neck using cold water. For better and quicker results, you can also use a mixture of potato and lemon juice
Turmeric: It is antiseptic in nature and helps to treat skin problems. Make a pack using turmeric, milk and chickpea flour and apply it on the affected area. Let the pack dry for 30 minutes and the wash the neck using water.
Walnut: It helps to remove dead cells and thus lightens the dark skin. Prepare mixture of walnut powder and milk. Apply the paste on the dark area. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and then rinse the neck using water.
Yogurt: The acid present in yogurt helps to cleanse, moisturize and lighten up the dark skin. Rub yogurt on the affected area and leave it for 20 minutes before washing. You can also add lemon juice into yogurt for quick results.
Formation of dark spots is a very common problem especially, found among younger people. Exposure of skin to the sun results in the formation of melanocytes which generally leads to skin darkening. These dark spots are also named as hyper-pigmentation. Although, a skin darkening or dark spot is not a serious medical issue, it makes you look ugly.
Reasons that cause dark spots are – exposure of skin to the sun, hormonal imbalances, lack of skin care, stress, liver disorders, smoking, menopause etc. Several treatments are available to get rid of dark spots including natural as well as cosmetic treatments such as chemical peeling, laser treatments etc. However, cosmetic treatments are quite expensive. Therefore, treating dark spots naturally using easily available ingredients is both effective and inexpensive. Here we provide some easily implementable tips to remove dark spots.
1. Lemon Juice:
Acidic property of lemon helps to bleach the skin that results in easing of the dark spots. You can apply lemon juice directly (or mix it with sugar) on the affected area using cotton balls and allow it to dry for about 30 minutes and then rinse with cold water. If applied regularly, lemon juice application is the most effective remedy
It helps to fade dark spots naturally. Apply yogurt on the affected skin and allow it to dry for 20 minutes or leave it overnight for quicker results and then wash with cold water.
3. Aloe Vera:
For treating skin burns or dark spots, aloe vera is very effective. It provides moisture to the skin and helps to remove blackheads and rashes. Apply fresh aloe vera gel on the dark spots and leave it for 45 minutes followed by rinsing with cold water. Additionally, you can drink aloe vera juice regularly for faster results.
4. Caster oil:
It has therapeutic properties. Use caster oil to massage affected skin gently, twice a day.
It is antiseptic in nature. Add rose water, glycerin and lemon juice into sandalwood powder to make a face pack. Apply this pack over the skin and let it dry before washing. Also, you can use sandalwood oil to massage the affected area for better results.
Papaya is a natural source of enzymes, which helps to remove acne, dark spots and blemishes. Use papaya pulp to rub on the affected area and leave it around for 20 minutes and, then rinse it using cold water.
6. Red currants:
Add honey into mashed unripe red currants. Rub mixture on the affected skin and allow it to dry, later wash with cold water.
7. Sugar cube:
Use sugar cube to rub and exfoliate dead skin gently. Gycolic acid present in sugar helps to remove blemishes and lightens the dark skin.
8. Rose water:
You can apply rose water directly on the affected area to reduce darkening. Also, you can make paste by adding rose water into sandalwood powder and use it as a face pack as mentioned above.
It provides natural moisture to the skin and helps to fade dark spots. Apply honey on the affected area directly
It helps to cleanse and remove toxins from the body. Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily to maintain skin moisture.